I almost gave up

Posted by: Maggie Wheeler,

Last night, I had the overwhelming urge to switch project for NaNo. I think the problem is that this project is serious, and I also miss the main characters from my other novel, which I'm making into a series. But then I asked myself which novel I'd feel more comfortable writing at this break-neck pace and I decided to stay with my original NaNo project. That's the thing about NaNoWriMo--it's an emotional and mental test, not just a test of discipline. I know one person who restarted a project this first week. It's just tough, but I'm going to stick with what I've got going and just try to make it easier and more fun to work on than it has been the past 6 days.


0

 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com